Class of ’94, born in Sarno in the province of Salerno. Graduated in Philosophy at the University of Salerno, is passionate since childhood to music and photography. In recent years, especially thanks to philosophical and anthropological studies, he has found the right compromise in Streetphotography to analyze the surrounding society. The search for the elements that nature offers mixed with people’s habits makes it possible to understand the essence of historical and ontological man.
Founder of “Streephers“: a project aimed at creating a community that revolves around Street Photography.
- Publication of a shot, dedicated to the series millennial ritual of the “Paputi” of Sarno, in the July 2019 issue of the National Geographic Italy.
- In the August 2019 volume of EYE-Photo Magazine a whole section dedicated to me and a series of my black and white photographs.
- Article in the newspaper of Salerno and the province “La Città” dedicated to me and my shot, taken from the series related to the ritual of the “Paputi” of Sarno on 05/08/2019.
- Publication of my project “Berlin Waves” on Artwave.it, a cultural insights magazine.
- Article about Street Photography entitled
“The mutability of things”